Monday, November 30, 2015


To my beloveds,

Happy Turkey Day!  So this week we taught a new investigator from Nigeria! I LOVE teaching all of these young adults from different countries and cultures.  We Americans can be so very stubborn sometimes haha.  But the people that I have taught so far that have been from foreign countries have been so meek, so open to God, and so willing to hear and act on this message.  This new investigator has a ton of questions, many of which are very thought-provoking.  We hope that he will turn to God to find the answers to his questions.  

It snooooooooooowwwweeeeddddddddd!!!  I forgot how much I love the snow.  It puts me in such a Christmasy mood.  Even though it wasn't even Thanksgiving yet.  I am loving the snow!  And people like to let us in their house when it's cold outside :))) mehehehehe......
 
Well, for Thanksgiving, we served dinner at a senior center, which was way fun!  Then we went to a member of the stake presidency's house to have Thanksgiving dinner. (No, I didn't do any cooking.  Ain't nobody got time fo dat.)    Oh, man, I miss Thanksgiving in Texas.  They just don't do it up here like they do back home.  No creamed corn and no cottage cheese pie.  Man, I miss cottage cheese pie. In the evening, all of the missionaries in our zone got together and played a game called 'murder in the dark'. It was lots of fun.  

Well, sorry I don't have more info about the week.  But that's all I can think of for now.  Being a missionary is the best.  I love it here in Pocatello and I love teaching this age group. They are just searching for themselves, for their purpose in life, for a direction, and Jesus Christ provides it.  It's just the right time in their lives.  I love you all and hope to hear how things are going for you!

God Bless,
Sister Moreland

I tried to take a picture of the snow in the dark.  Didn't really work. Plus I kind of blinked.

Caught the APs shoveling snow! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment