Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Hellooooo everybody!

Haha to be perfectly honest I don't really remember much about what happened this week.  Kind of a blur.  So this is going to be kind of short because it was kind of uneventful.  

The highlight of my week was our lesson with Al yesterday.  He is continuing to read the Book of Mormon and says he prayed this week and "had a feeling---it was peaceful"  as he prayed.  As missionaries, when we hear that people are experiencing these kinds of things, on the outside, we're all calm and smiley but on the inside we are just shouting "WWOOO-HOOO!!!"  we came out of that lesson just giddy with glee.  He has a desire to continue and he is seriously considering baptism. 
We went to a fantastic meeting this week where a couple of brethren from the mission department came and gave us tons of training on what to do and what not to do when teaching. Great stuff! While we were there a sister that is currently serving in Blackfoot gave me a sticky note with a note from DawnRae on it! It made me so happy to hear from her!! I miss that family so much.   One of my favorite things is hearing from people from past areas.  So that made my day!

Also, I went on exchanges in Inkom this week!  It was kind of weird, it's like I never left.  haha.  It was great to see a few of the families that I taught and worked with while I was there.  Great exchange! 
 
For thanksgiving, we are going to a High Councilman's house for dinner. Like last year, it's a service day, so we'll probably find some kind of food kitchen to serve thanksgiving dinner at.  Unlike last year, however, this year we are getting together with the other missionaries in the evening and playing games and stuff.  So that will be fun.  
I'm trying to eat as well as I can before thanksgiving so that I can gain it all back at thanksgiving. ha.
 

Love you all, have a Happy Happy Thanksgiving, and may you see all the blessings of God in your life during this season! 
God Bless,
Sister Moreland

No comments:

Post a Comment