Monday, August 3, 2015

                                                                        At the zoo on P-day
                                                                            Picking fresh cherries
                                                                         Ski Sculpture in Inkom
Haii everybody!

What a great week!  Lots of good lessons and great spiritual moments.  One of our investigators, Richard, is a big time Bible guy originally from New Jersey, and he loves the Bible!  Sister Stephens and I LOVE having discussions with him.  He has a great understanding of the Gospel as it is in the Bible, so we're really working with him to help him gain a testimony of the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ.  So I've really had to brush up on my Biblical knowledge the past few weeks in order to explain the importance of baptism, priesthood, etc. to him.  He's really coming along.  This week he even said something that made my heart soar:

[in his New Jersey accent] "If I get an inkling about this Book of Mormon---------------..............." 

 I held my breath as he paused for probably 10 seconds, "-------.........I'd change."  He finally said.  Needless to say, we walked out of that lesson practically jumping up and down for joy. 

Also, we went to the ZOO last Monday! The Pocatello zoo is pretty small though, it really only has local animals (black bears, goats, owls, mountain lions, grizzly bears, etc) but it was still pretty cool.  

Hope everyone is doing awesome! I'd love to hear from you!

God Bless
Sister Moreland

No comments:

Post a Comment