Monday, August 24, 2015

                                                                Sister Stephens and Sister Moreland
                                                                     Sister Moreland, snake charmer
                                                                              stacking hay

Hey hey hey!

Interesting things this week.  I caught a little snake. That was fun. Maybe I'm a snake charmer.  First: a garden snake, next: a boa constrictor. 

Also, we helped stack hay this week.  Man those things are heavier than they look.  I felt super buff afterwards.  

We had a lesson yesterday for the very first time with a man who just lost his wife 3 weeks ago.  His name is Troy, and he is very depressed and frustrated with everything he's having to cope with, and although we explained to him about God's Plan of Salvation, he seems to pretty mad at God right now.  However, he did like certain aspects of it.  When we explained how Christ understands Troy's pains because He went through it, Troy paused for a moment. Then said, "I can dig that."  So I think he'll really like what the gospel has to offer him, he's just in a pretty intense stage of grieving right now. 

Things are going well. Still always working on how I can improve and how I can make sure that the Savior makes such a tremendous change in me that there's no way it can reverse when I get home.  
Love you all so much!

God Bless,
Sister Moreland
       

No comments:

Post a Comment