Monday, October 12, 2015


                                       You know your hair is getting too long when you step on it
                                                               With Sister Timothy before transfers
                                                                             Excited Missionaries!
To my dearest family,

I just got really happy because the family history center that I'm emailing at right now just started playing the theme song to Harry Potter.  I am now humming along happily as my companion rolls her eyes at me. Hahahaha.  Oh, my goodness, I miss Harry Potter.

Okay.  I've been super behind on journaling, so I'm having a really hard time remembering what we did this week.  We had a great time doing service at a food bank, we and the Elders got to take some of the leftovers, so we came home with a cardboard box full of croissants.  Oh, my deliciousness so good. 

We got a few new investigators this week, one we met outside of her apartment.  I am so glad we didn't simply rush past her to our appointment, but instead we took the time to talk to her and get to know her! She has only lived here for a few months and has never talked to missionaries! That never happens around here so we jumped on the opportunity and offered to come by and talk to her more about God in her life, and she accepted!  The other new investigator was found from a "potential investigator" contact in our phone, which we texted to know who it was, and they accepted to have us come over and teach them the gospel!  Um what? Miracles are real! 

Hope you all are having a wonderful week and seek to recognize the Holy Ghost every day.  He is there when you seek His guidance and he will speak as you are ready to listen.  

God Bless,
Sister Moreland

No comments:

Post a Comment