Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Man this week flew by!
Well, we got transfer calls this week, and Sister Leon is getting transferred to St. Anthony!  So I will be left the lone ranger in Inkom!  Ha, except I will get a new companion, of course.  Her name is Sister Stevens and she is from Hawaii. So we're getting all prepped for the transfer!

So this week, I stepped in cat puke. That was fun. I hate cats.

During district meeting this week, the Elders talked to us and gave us a commitment: that whenever we met someone new, Sister Leon should initiate the contact and start the conversation about the gospel.  The Elders gave us both priesthood blessings to achieve this. Then we had a few days this week where we just got out there and talked to EVERYBODY.  It was great, nothing makes you feel more like a missionary than just talking to a bunch of strangers, sharing the gospel of Christ!  Many weren't interested, but for every 5 or 6 people you talk to, there is usually one who is interested, so that's why we tried to talk to everyone we possibly could, and it worked!  We met a new family, a less active dad that wants to return to activity with all of his kids, some of whom are not members.  I have a really good feeling about them.  We also met a Methodist woman, and at first she said she wasn't really interested because she was content with her faith, but after we talked a bit with her about the Book of Mormon and how it goes along with the Bible, she gladly accepted a copy of the Book of Mormon!  Miracles happen.

Man it is so hard to focus right now.  There are about 20 missionaries in this computer lab right now and they are all talking and catching up, so it's pretty loud.  So sorry if some of this email doesn't make sense, it's because I'm having trouble paying attention to what I'm writing.  But just know that I love all of you so very much and hope you are having a fabulous life with lots of love and blessings and miracles and etc etc etc. Happy late Fathers day to my Daddy, the very greatest Dad that I could ever hope for! and to my Grandpas!  And to all of the other wonderful Fathers out there!  And most of all to my Father in Heaven, who has given me everything I have.  The Lord Jesus Christ lives.  Love y'all.

God Bless,
Sister Moreland 

No comments:

Post a Comment