Monday, March 23, 2015

                                     Relief Society Birthday Party with Natalya and her Grandma!
                                                  Teaching Plan of Salvation with the Primary President

Dear Family,

Had kind of a crazy week. We are preparing for a baptism this weekend...honestly not sure whether it's going to be one or two people being baptized...I'm unsure of how the baptismal interview will turn out. We will see. But I know that God prepares his children on His own time and on their own time.  Our time really isn't important in the larger scheme of things.  

Exciting news for Dawn. She is quitting! Like it is for real this time.  She went from a pack a day (20 cigarettes) to 6 cigarettes in 3 days.  That is incredible. Today is her quit day, so please pray for her.  We have a baptism scheduled for her on April 6th! I am ecstatic. She's been waiting for this for so long.  Her family will be bountifully blessed, I know.

There's a lot that goes on within ourselves, I think, when we are repenting and really trying to change.  We can think that we are changed or that we are better people than we used to be, only to be smacked upside the head and feel like we're right back on square one again. Oh well.  I won't stop trying to change myself until I never turn back. I want this mission to so extremely change who I am that there is no way I can ever be the same person again.  I want it to change me from the inside out.  I want people to be able to see it.  I want to be able to keep the things that I have learned with me for the rest of my life.  I will never stop putting myself through the fire of purification until I can look in the mirror and see the savior staring back at me. That is my goal. That is my will--to align it with God's.

Sorry this is a short one this week. We've got a lot to do today.  Shoot me an email! Let me know what you're up to!! I love hearing from you all :)

God Bless you all,
Sister Moreland

No comments:

Post a Comment