Monday, December 14, 2015



Don't have a whole lot of time today!

Sister Green is entering the Mission Home today to go home!! So we've got to get a bunch of stuff ready, clean our apartment, which is destroyed right now, before my new companion comes.  Oh! My new companion! Her name is Sister Gilbert.  When I was serving in Inkom, she was in McAmmon, which is right next to Inkom so we saw each other on P-day every week, got rides from each other, etc.  She's from Utah and has been out for about 7 months. So I'm excited to get a companion that is right smack in the middle of her mission, I feel like that's when you're the most completely focused because you've been in the mission field for a while so you don't think about family or anything back home anymore, and you're not in that stage where you're starting to make preparations for coming home yet.  So I'm excited and ready to light the fire of missionary work!

Short and sweet one.  I love the Lord.  His Church is true! 

God Bless and Merry Christmas,
Sister Moreland

ps if you haven't seen the 2 min Xmas video yet, check it out here

No comments:

Post a Comment