Monday, July 20, 2015

Haii

We had a great lesson with a couple from Bulgaria this week!  They live on the top of this mountain away from everything and everyone.  Apparently the fire department even advised them to not build their house up there because it's a fire hazard, the firetrucks can't get up there.  Now that's what I call searching in the nooks and crannys of the area to find new people! This is the second time we've seen them. This time, we met the wife, too! Their culture is such a hospitable one, they immediately invited us in and had us sit down and served us juice the entire time we were visiting with them, followed by a bowl of ice cream! To complete strangers! Southern hospitality's got nothin on Bulgarian hospitality! Haha but it was a great discussion on the Book of Mormon, Christ, and Joseph Smith.  The wife had questions about Joseph Smith and seems interested in learning more! They accepted a Book of Mormon and hopefully we'll be able to see them again this week!

Also, Sister Worrall, Sister Timothy and I sang a trio of "The Lord is My Sheppard" for a fireside yesterday! It was so fun getting together with my mission "mom" and "sister" to rehearse with them this week.  I forgot how much I miss Sister Worrall! It's a good thing that the three of us were never in a trio together, though, because I don't think we could ever focus together. We just have way to much fun!  Our song turned out really good, and we even had a few investigators come!

I love you all so much and I love this work.  I know that Heavenly Father is watching out for me.  Thank you for your prayers, I can feel them strengthening me all the time!

God Bless, 
Sister Moreland

No comments:

Post a Comment